Welcome to the NFT Otters Community!
... And thanks for joining us! We're excited about NFT markets, and are always happy to meet people who feel the same way. We want everyone to get the most out of our portal and the NFT Otters community, so we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines. And enjoy your visit here!
Make Yourself Heard
Want to list your project? Spend some time browsing the portal, familiarize yourself with the tag system. When you're sure you're ready to list project, please keep the following points in mind: choose the right tags and fill in all the details of the questionnaire template. This will increase the likelihood your project will be list.
Make Your Reply Count
You're taking the time to participate in a discussion, in the hope that others will read your opinion and take them into consideration. So why not make the effort to make your reply worth reading?
- Don't reply to a title. Take some time to read the OP, and at least scan the rest of the conversation first.
- Ask yourself if your reply adds to the discussion. If it doesn't, give it some more thought before posting.
- Avoid making one-word posts just to agree with someone; you can use the "Up Arrow" link for that.
- Avoid making multiple posts in a row when one would suffice. This is a forum, not a chat room.
- Make sure your replies provide constructive feedback and support to allow for an inclusive community.
- No one's going to complain about the occasional joke or smart remark. We like to keep the mood light! But to keep things productive, as well, we ask that you try to avoid derailing a discussion altogether.
Above All, Be Cool!
We're all here to talk about upcoming NFT drops, and to hunting together for rare. Criticizing ideas (by means of reasoned arguments, of course) is an important part of that. But let's not get carried away and devolve into personal attacks, because negativity only gets in the way. We also ask that you avoid the following:
- Offensive or abusive language, as well as any kind of hate speech
- Posts intended to harass, impersonate, or defame others
- Unnecessary deletion of posted content
- Attempts to abuse or expose the private information of others
- Obscene or sexually explicit content
- Spam, phishing posts, and any actions intended to deface this site
- Obfuscating a link's true destination, for example with the use of link shorteners
- Discussion of software piracy and similar topics
All the above are grounds for moderator action. If you have an issue with another member, we ask that you please don't confront them yourself. Please just use the Report command on the post in question, then leave it up to the staff to deal with the situation.
Our moderators may edit or delete any content that is offensive or disruptive to the flow of communication. Serious or repeated offenses may lead to suspension of the offending user's account. So, you know, be cool.