BirdRalph has been created by Munich based artist Alexa Wagner, as a tribute to Moonbirds. Moonbirds not only created an iconic PFP collection, they also introduced an identity, community, CC0 / IP approach that is bringing NFTs to a next level.
BirdRalph is a collection of 1.089 NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain. They are based on the CryptoRalph art and attributes which are uniquely combined with the Moonbirds traits.
So basically this is the first time a Moonbirds derivative is based on a real person life (just like CryptoRalph).
Some additional information and facts:
- BirdRalph was generated randomly but still each individually is somehow telling a story
- Each BirdRalph has at least one Moonbirds attribute
- Types like Zombies and Aliens are a tribute to Cryptopunks (just like CryptoRalph)
- Some of the traits are designed according to things that Ralph owned / owns and somehow played a role in his life
- 33 is real Ralph’s lucky number and there are 1.089 BirdRalph (equal to 33×33)
📅 Launch Time (UTC)
💸 Mint Price
🔗 Social Links
Website | Twitter | Discord