Ecotars is the most detailed NFT project on the blockchain with 300+ visual and 500+ sound traits, each one is special. 40% of royalties will be donated to the charity foundation (holders get to choose the charities we’ll donate to), and the other 60% will be spent on the exclusive eco-club development for holders.
The project developed by a US-based software company with chart-topping entries on the App Store – Electronic Team, Inc. Headed by founder Roman Kropachek
📅 Launch Time (UTC)
💸 Mint Price
🔗 Social Links
Website | Twitter | Discord