Re:water is a global financial and political ecosystem which combines a decentralized economic system and a multiplayer financial-political game.
The Re:water structure
- The water token symbolizes water. It is a measure of value for every existing token in the crypto market. It has guaranteed cash value.
- The Water tokens are hosted in the Cloud. It holds 90% of all water tokens. The Water in the cloud will be mined according to the algorithmic rules of the re:water.
- All water eventually falls in the form of rain to the land (Tile). There are 516,000 Tiles. You need to have at least one Tile to mine. The Tile’s ability to draw the rainwater depends on Gravity. It is gained through the tokens that you stake in your Tile.
How Re:water works?
- The System consists of the Surface of limited land plots and the Global Cloud. The Surface land plots are called Tiles. The simple idea is to get Rain from the Cloud. To get as much water as possible. Own a Tile — a mining pool on the liquidity field, which guarantees you pure liquidity — rain water. Every 1-10 days it rains, and 0.1 - 1% water tokens are distributed among the activated Tiles proportionally to their gravity.
- By owning a Tile, you can use Gravity, a force created by token staking, to make the owned Tile “heavier” and increase the Tile’s ability to attract rain water. You increase the Gravity of your Tile by staking any cryptocurrency tokens into it. The heavier the Tile — the more water.
- Be prepared for the Conflict auctions — the challenge of another person’s ownership of a Tile. Use water to attack and defend the Tile. If you win, you will gain ownership of the Tile and all assets placed on it.
- Create alliances with other Tile owners — this gives extra water from Rain and protects alliance members from raiders.
📅 Launch Time (UTC)
GameFi, Metaverse, P2E
‼️ Sale Details
- Exchange: TruePNL
- Token price: $0.001
- Token type: BEP-20
🔗 Social Links
Website | Twitter | Discord | Telegram | Medium