There certainly are stories of people becoming millionaires by just buying some meme coin and successfully reselling it with 100x profit afterwards. These are our tips on how to find such coins.
Rely on numbers
Getting easy with DEX’s is not just necessary - it is obligatory. Numbers don’t lie and understanding which of the coins can actually rise in price is sometimes just about that. The big numbers rule can be applied to initial analysis in case you aren’t experienced enough to expertise the asset deeper. It is obvious that the lower market capitalisation a coin has - the less growth it will need to make 100X+. If there is a total 1M$ worth of coins the time you buy them - they need 99M$ MC growth to give you 100X. However, if the initial MC is 10M$ - not less than 990M$ growth is needed to give you the same profit.
Influencers are the major reason shitcoins pump and the earlier you get a token, that the influencer will try promoting - the more profit you can get. Nansen Smart Money helps you monitor all the top wallets and allows you to keep up with all the whale’s purchases. If luck is on your side, finding whales, who buy no name coins earlier than others, mustn’t be hard at all.
However, keep in mind that a single whale holding high amounts of some coin isn’t any good. Such holders usually try to set up a kind of coin monopoly, using other buyers as a tool of increasing their token’s price.
Advanced Twitter search
Reliable and up-to-date sources are your everything that’s why you should consider making an advanced insider search
- Search for recent shitcoin drops, that had much hype.
- Search for tweets about the coin, using its name as the key word.
- Filter them by date, starting from the launch date of the coin.
- Find accounts that pointed out the drop earlier than others and subscribe to them. Also mind putting on notifications.
Following a couple dozens of right people, who give early signals about upcoming drops and whitelists will automatically get you into the insider circle, allowing you to buy new coins before others and that is the goal we are chasing.
After you find an alpha of some upcoming drop, don’t forget to analyse the project itself. Except watching whales and checking the coin stats on DEXs simple Twitter followers look through is always great. Finding different VCs, developed projects and influencers in project’s followers is a green flag.
Not only Twitter
Discord communities can also give you useful information about upcoming events. Small talks happening on lively servers sometimes end up telling the most attentive ones even more than an experienced GEM hunter would in their Twitter.
That might also help you find new forks with other sidechains on the projects you are already following and allow you to take part in them.
To sum up, an initial analysis would look like this:
- Search through GEM hunters Twitters or take a quick look at the discussions in lively Discord communities.
- The moment you find anything that catches your eye proceed to check the coin stats on DEXs.
- Use analyse apps like Nansen to check on how much tokens are held by whales and if the coins you are planning to buy have any interest of influencers.
- And of course keep an eye on our website not to lose all the upcoming hyped events.
If everything listed above is fine with you - proceed to buy the coins!