Rubicon is a decentralized open order book exchange built on Ethereum Layer 2 networks. It powers the peer-to-peer trading of ERC20 tokens (Ethereum-based crypto assets). The protocol can be used to trade and swap between ERC20 tokens and provide liquidity in democratic liquidity pools.
Rubicon doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Making a trade or providing liquidity may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
📅 Launch Time (UTC)
- Visit the Rubicon dashboard.
- Connect your Optimism wallet.
- Now make a trade, swap or provide liquidity on Rubicon.
- Rubicon doesn’t have an own token yet but doing the above transactions may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- You can use Hop Protocol to deposit assets from ETH mainnet to Optimism. This way you could also become eligible for the Hop Protocol and Optimism speculative retroactive airdrops.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
🔗 Social Links
Website l Twitter